Prices quoted for each tour include:
- Return transport from stated point of departure (including flights where stated) and all transport included in the itinerary.
If you wish to arrange your own flights, please liaise with the Boxwood office to ensure convenient joining arrangements. It is important that you clearly state on your Booking Form if you do not require flights.
- En-suite accommodation: bed & breakfast or half board as stated in the itineraries.
- All guiding, lecture & entrance fees.
- Detailed notes on all the gardens to be visited.
- Additional meals and welcome receptions as stated in the itineraries.
Prices do not include:
- Travel Insurance: it is mandatory that travellers are fully covered by travel insurance.
If you require information, advice or assistance in obtaining travel insurance,
please contact the Boxwood Tours office.
- Drinks & meals not mentioned in the itineraries.
- Travel to the tour departure point.
We can help:
- With up to date travel information & bookings to assist your joining arrangements.
- Booking overnight stays prior to and at the end of the tour if requested.
Alterations to the Itineraries.
Please note that, although we make great efforts to keep to the publicised itineraries, we sometimes have to make minor changes and reserve the right to do so. In particular, we have no control over changes issued to us by airlines, trains & ferries. Flight numbers, airports & times given in this brochure are correct at the time of going to print. We will notify you of any changes as quickly as possible.
For tours not including flights: In accordance with “The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992” customers of Boxwood Tours Limited will be indemnified in respect of their net ascertained financial loss sustained arising from the cancellation or curtailment of the declared trip travel arrangements arising solely from the event of the financial failure of Boxwood Tours Limited.
A certificate detailing this cover will be given to each and every passenger as evidence of cover. Please ensure that you have been given the appropriate certificate(s) at the time of booking.
This insurance has been arranged by Travel & General Insurance Services Limited on behalf of Towergate Chapman Stevens through International Insurance Company of Hannover SE.
This cover is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the insurance policy wordings, a copy of which is available on request.
Boxwood Tours Ltd is a Member of ABTA with membership number: Y6191. ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct and the arbitration scheme available to you if you have a complaint, contact:
ABTA, 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ. Tel: 020 3117 0500 or www.abta.com
For tours including flights: These tours are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to:www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
To Download Full Boxwood Tours Booking Terms & Conditions, click this link: Booking Terms & Conditions